16774 Kingman Reef St, Wimauma, FL 33598
- Section 8 Accepted: No
- Rent: $2695
- Address: 16774 Kingman Reef St
- County: Hillsborough
- City: Wimauma
- State: FL
- Zip Code: 33598
- Residence Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 5
- Baths: 3
- Square Feet: 2522
5 Bedroom 3 Bathroom Wimauma H0me with 2522 sq ft of living space!
16774 Kingman Reef St, Wimauma, FL 33598
- 5 Bedroom 3 Bathroom Wimauma Home with 2522 sq ft of living space.
- $125 Lawn care fee required for lawn cutting.
- Welcome to the new community of Creek Preserve! Surrounded by conservation and parks, including Little Manatee River State Park just minutes away.
- Keep cool at the community pool, host an event at the clubhouse or get your game on at the B-ball court!
- Built in 2022, still has the “new car” feel!! 😊
- 2 car garage keeps your vehicles secured and out of the elements.
- Open concept floor plan is an entertainer's dream!
- Flex space: there is a bedroom and full bathroom downstairs, great if you have someone less mobile that needs to avoid stairs. Even the shower is a step-in with a very low profile. The rest of the bedrooms are upstairs.
- Carpet flooring in the bedrooms adds warmth and looks great with any décor.
- Ceramic tile where you need it is so easy to clean and maintain.
- Stainless steel kitchen appliances include glass-top range, French door refrigerator, with ice and water dispenser, microwave, and dishwasher.
- The stylish kitchen boasts plenty of cabinet & counter space, and huge island perfect for food prep and entertaining.
- Stunning granite counters are sure to please the chef in the family!
- Oversized Pantry to keep your kitchen essentials organized.
- Master bedroom is a very generous size and features a walk-in closet and full bath for privacy.
- The master walk-in closet is HUGE. We’ve seen smaller bedrooms than this closet!
- The master bathroom features dual sink vanity, step-in shower, a linen closet and a water closet for the toilet.
- Window blinds throughout allow in just the right amount of light.
- Efficient Central AC and Heat for year-round comfort.
- Washer and dryer INCLUDED and located on the 2nd floor for easy access.
- Convenient commute to Downtown Tampa, St Pete, and Apollo Beach. Plenty of shopping and dining near by. And with Little Manatee River State Park just minutes away, there is plenty of opportunity for outdoor adventure such as hiking, canoeing, horseback riding and camping.
- DONT FORGET TO CHECK OUT THE FULL WALKTHROUGH VIDEO AT OUR WEBSITE!!
- First, last, security, and $150 admin fee to move in.
- PETS: this home owner will allow one dog only, no cats. Firm on pet policy, thank you.
What is the lease duration?
ALL LEASES ARE FOR 12 MONTHS, unless specifically noted otherwise in the individual property ad.
How do I go see it?
Attention: Should no one respond to your request for information or a showing within 24 hours then this unit has been leased or has an application pending.
Where can I get an application?
How long does it take to find out if I’m approved?
It typically takes 24 to 48 hours but you must see the home FIRST! Please note, some homes are in an HOA community, and they have an approval process as well, which can take in excess of 2 weeks. If you are seeking an immediate move-in, please verify with your leasing agent if the home has an HOA approval process. Please read more details at our FAQ: http://www.sensiblepropertymanagement.us/renters-faq.aspx
What are the move in costs?
You will pay first, last and security deposit to move in, not including pet fees/rent if applicable. There is a $150 Lease/Admin fee due if you are approved. Please ask Leasing Agent for details. All move in fees must be paid in full before you can move in and must be in the form of a cashiers check or money order.
What is your deposit?
The deposit is based on credit. A minimum of one months rent is due for exceptional credit. 1.5Xs up to 2Xs the monthly rent may be asked to compensate for less than favorable credit.
What is your pet policy?
Most of our rentals allow pets. There is a 2 pet maximum. More than 1 pet and/or any pet over 35 lbs. will require owner approval. Pets must be spayed/neutered. Breed restrictions apply and there is a $25 per month/per pet fee.
What are your requirements?
• You have to have good rental history, at least 2 references required. First time renters not accepted.
• No money owed to an apartment community for any reason
• Income requirements is 3 times the monthly rent.
• Credit and Criminal Background checks are required
For more details on requirements, please click on the policies tab, under "Renters" on our website.(Requirements vary depending on the home and the owner)
Schools for this address?
Wimauma Elementary School, Shields Middle, and Lennard HS (Do not make rental decisions without verifying this information.)
PETS: this home owner will allow one dog only, no cats. Firm on pet policy, thank you.